Monday, June 14, 2010

Gossett Wedding and 6 year anniversary

Last weekend, June 5, was our 6 year anniversary and Adam's cousin's wedding. Adam and I celebrated the weekend before, Memorial Day weekend, going out to Cabo Fish Taco, Amelies' french bakery and then smuggled in some salted caramel brownies and an eclair in my purse for the highlight of our evening to see the musical WICKED. It was a great night and we loved the show (especially the "popular" scene,) but no pictures sad to say. I'm sure I looked awesome though. Ha ha.


Onto the wedding, Mama Ward took on the challenge of finishing off the jumper that Lindsay had so bravely attempted. I wore it to the rehearsal dinner and got a picture with my seamstress since I loved it so much.

This yawn is foreshadowing...

John and Melanie got married and had their 2 nephews as the ring bearers, John David and Hudson. So cute. Even cuter when Hudson fell asleep.


Melanie was a gorgeous bride to no one's surprise and her face is classic right before the kiss.

Greta and Bennett were so excited to see the princess, Mel.


and Aunt Leigh Anna of course.

This is Adam's great Aunt Leanna who was loving on Will. She came up to our wedding 6 years ago and I've seen her once since then. I've missed her and love to catch up with her.




My date for the night was having a blast hanging out with me. Actually, I think he's mad at me because I put the kibosh on the sweet tea.



Uncle Scott and Aunt Sandra dancing their way into the reception after being announced.

Mama and Papa Ward dancing at the reception.


Pretty cake cutters of the groom's cake. Cousins Treacy and Ali and Julie.


Greta enjoyed the wipe (white) cake.


All the single ladies getting ready to catch the bouquet. I put G in there with the rest of them. :)
Off to Hawaii! And yes, that is a blow up doll hanging out of their getaway car.

1 comment:

Susan R. said...

Nat, you got a great "shout-out" on Sandra's blog for this post. So glad she could point her fans this way. She's been a bit busy.