Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Prep

Me and my girl making Easter cookies. Side note: I am not a Pampered Chef consultant, but I highly recommend these little frosting tipped bottles. They come with 3 different tips that are removable and the tubes are so great for kids. Plus they come with a little bottle brush to scrub all of that crisco laden frosting out of the tubes although I must say I threw mine in the dishwasher and they got cleaner then when I handwashed them. Anyway, they're about 12 bucks and I love them.






Dying Easter eggs with Daddy.




And Will taste testing all of them and frowning every time. You'd think he'd learn, crazy kid!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Every picture is so adorable!! Love it!

Bridgette said...

Love those pics of Greta...

Jeanie said...

I love that you strip your kids down to their undies for messy crafts...we do the same thing :) Miss you and hope to see you soon!