Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank You Liberty, Cindy and Leebs!!

Last weekend, I went to go see Broadway's "Legally Blonde" playing here in Charlotte. It was SO MUCH FUN! I loved every minute of it! I walked away thinking even Adam would've enjoyed the show because it had so much humor and wit.Me an da ladies. (Meagan, Katie Beth, Cindy, Mom R.) I hopped into the row in front of us during intermission because the guy's head in front of me I think was intentionally trying to block my view. Not really, but the view was much better beside him than behind him.

So, why am I thanking Liberty you ask? Well, my ticket was bought by Cindy originally intended for Leigh Anna who was unable to attend because of a mandatory meeting LU sprung on her last minute. So, thanks to Leebs too! Hope your meeting was a blast! :)

No comments: