Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Full Moon at 5:00

So I was out the other day taking some pictures of the kids on a beautiful day. I made Greta a little clover chain as she went around picking "fowas" all over the yard. She runs around saying, "one more fowa, one more" as she searches high and low for all the dandelions she can find. She likes to blow the dandelions but hasn't mastered the art of proximity and the seedlings usually get stuck all over her mouth.

She usually is filthy by the end of the day. Somehow, I feel more successful when my kids are dirty like their doing what they're supposed to do.

I started taking some pictures of this cute little guy.

He is just the sweetest little boy.

His face usually turns to this when he's with Greta longer than 30 seconds. He really does love her though.

Such a sweet picture especially compared to the one below....This is where things got interesting.

Greta hopped up and started pulling off her diaper telling me she went pee pee.

She took her pants off next....

and ran off in streaker glee. Think she's ready for potty training?

11 comments:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

HA!!!
You're in for a treat, Nat... once they figure out how much fun it is to take their clothes off, it's a battle to keep 'em on :-)

Katie said...

Oh my word!! So funny!!

Jake Ford said...

wow. That's hilarious!

Nice change of pics for Will and Greta.

Dori and Chris said...

Oh my goodness Nat, I was laughing so hard! Too cute!

Kale Family News said...

Natalie you must have your camera so handy all the time to catch those precious pictures!! I loved seeing Greta with the clover chain and little Will so innocent and beautiful. I love that Greta loves the outdoors and exploring. Mom

Stephens Family News said...

So cute and funny!! Definitely a LOL for me! Love the pics. :o)

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I wish we had grass like that! I don't want the heat though. :) cute pics... good job blogging.

chaos and craziness.... said...

funny thing is... i remember someone else who liked to randomly strip off her clothes.... hmm???? maybe it's genetics! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

i just LOL at those pix of her with no pants. hilarious. my neighbor's 3 year old is in to taking off her clothes and you never know when. the other day i turned around and she was completely naked sitting on one of those electrical boxes in the yard. then the next day i glance to my right and there she goes, running down the driveway totally nude. one minute she's clothed and the next she's not. :) LOL! i love your blogging! you have such a fun perspective and i love how you say you feel successful when they are dirty come the end of the day! you're right! kids are supposed to be dirty! :) that's how you know they've had fun!

Vonda said...

Natalie, Beth sent me over to your site...how hilarious is this!!! I was laughing so hard at your story! Being a Mama is hard work but fun too!

Heather Marie said...

Natalie,
Beth sent me over, too. Every Mom needs a good LOL at least once a day! Thanks for that. It was a big old pregnant belly laugh. I think I better visit the potty soon, myself!!!

:-)