Monday, October 20, 2008

Will Pics

Babies change so much within their first couple days of birth. These are just some random cute ones I'll post before I can take the time in writing the stories that belong with them...Going home from the hospital

Will at 3 days old and big sister G.

Sweet as can be at 4 days old

One of the rare times his eyes are open for now. He's been sleeping very well (considering) and we feel surprisingly well rested too. I've been getting at least 6 hours of sleep a night with a nap in the afternoon. Last night was the best when he slept from 10pm-2am and then from 2am-6am. We change him, feed him, burp him and then he goes right back to sleep! Praise the Lord. We are so thankful.


13 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

that is a big praise! i'll continue to pray for lots of good sleep for all of you! it makes all the difference in these first weeks! can't wait to meet your little man! love you guys!

Allison said...

Love the little toboggan. He is adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on him!

Marty said...

I LOVE his hat! He's really cute!

Did he tell you if he liked his Alaska themed room? :)

nicole said...

he is one pretty newborn! glad you guys are getting rest. please let us know if we can do anything to help.

Bridgette said...

He is gorgeous!! I'm so glad he is doing so well for you at night! YA!

Stephens Family News said...

Hi Natalie,

So cute!! I like the picture of Will with his hand in the air...it's like he's a little Preacher giving a sermon. :o)

Kellee Flatt said...

Awww we love seeing baby pictures!! Yay! Glad things are going well!

Katie said...

Nat! What a beautiful boy.

Seth wrote you a poem on my blog.

My apologies for posting it against my better judgment. :) He's a mess.

Katie

Christy said...

Congratulations on Baby Will! He is so precious! I love that top picture! Well...I like them all but the top is extra cute!

Heather said...

He is adorable Natalie! And so much sleep...happy for you!!

Heather Bendix

Tucker Family said...

Yeah for sleep! :) He's adorable Natalie. We are so happy for y'all!

Anonymous said...

I love the winter hat picture. It looks like a little baby GAP add. He is so precious. I love round babies!!!


I can't wait to meet him!!!


Kathleen

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet Congratulations Natalie and Adam...and Greta:) I bet you will be the best big sister !! I hope the next few weeks go great for you and you can enjoy your new growing family:)))You look great too natalie! YOu always do!
Emily