Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moose Hunt

Here's a quick rendition of what we've been up to...
Charlotte airport for 6 hours
hiking mountains during playgroup

Will met Oma for the first time.


Saw a baby moose in my Grandma Kale's yard

He was quite the jokester.

Saw his mom and his sister.

Grandma pulled out her uzi. (pellet gun)


Saw some more wildlife at the childhood home of my bro-in-law.


Will snuck inside and this is where we found him...eating someone's leftover dessert.


Today is girl day so we are dropping the kids off at a baby-sitter. Someone was brave enough to take all 7 of them! Then, we are off to thrift shop and meet aunts and grandma for lunch! I'm so excited I even dreamed about it!

4 comments:

Kellee Flatt said...

Love the pic of your grandma. I saw the status on facebook... but the picture is just as amazing as it sounded.

yelto said...

Keep the pictures coming. Love them

Sherri said...

I guess this video was a common scene from your childhood

http://www.wimp.com/babymoose

Anonymous said...

This is so cool, Nat! The only time I ever saw a real, live moose was also at Grandma Kale's house! The tradition continues! Love you ... Lorraine