Tuesday, May 18, 2010

McGill Rose Garden

On Mother's Day afternoon, Mom R. and I went to a local rose garden where the admission was free on Mother's Day. It was a beautiful day. First, I woke up to a cute pair of rainboots that the kids and Adam got for me. Then, we ate lunch at home where Dad R. had made stuffed chicken breast with spinach, ricotta and mushrooms and then the guys cleaned up while we headed out.






I want to build something like this in our garden one day. Heck, I would love to have a couple rose bushes too. There's something to be said about a fresh rose bouquet out in your front yard just waiting to be clipped and arranged.
We topped off our Mother's Day with a picnic at the park with the rest of the fam later on that night. And as if it wasn't possible the day could get any better, I ended up going to bed at 7:30 and got 11 hours of sleep that night! I need a Mother's Day more often!

No comments: