Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Inspiration

Everyone, you need to see this blog. http://www.milkandhoneygroup.blogspot.com/. This lady pulls so many ideas together for her own farmhouse renovation that I totally plan to copy. I love it.

Speaking of farmhouses, we are closing on ours tomorrow! This has been the longest closing known to man because of all the heirs of the estate involved, but Lord willing we will be homeowner's tomorrow! We won't be home inhabitors for a couple more months, but that will just give me more time to find schoolhouse desks and 4-post beds. :) I'm thinking of starting a blog to document start to finish of our renovation. Be on the lookout!

6 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

LOVE IT!! Had so much fun with y'all yesterday! Will be praying today for the closing!

Dori and Chris said...

Are you homeowners today? I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see all your projects...

Katie said...

Oh my word!! Talk about a dream kitchen!! I love it so much!!

Bridgette said...

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. Can't wait to see it...The schoolhouse desk is SA-WEET!!

emily bennett said...

um.... nat, we're doing it again. you signed today on a house... and so did we. AHHH.... i thought it was just with babies! :)

congratulations, i can't wait to see all the ways you milkandhoney your home!

Sarah said...

Nat! What a GREAT idea for a new blog! Let me know when it's up and ready! If you need some great resources I have a section on my blog called "blogging resources" that's just a collection of a ton of good free ideas that we cheepies don't want to pay a web designer to do when we can do them ourselves! Hope it helps!