Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my sweet little babies and my wonderful husband. He got me the most beautiful necklace with 3 charms on it. A gold circle with a "G", a silver circle with a "W" and a copper heart with an "A" with a little pearl attached. It is exactly what I wanted and he ordered off of Etsy. I don't have picture yet, but I'll try to put one up soon and the lady's website because I would recommend her to anyone!

For all of you girls just dying to see a picture after my last blog post, think of me as a cross between Lloyd Christmas and Brooke Shields. :) This picture above is post-trauma so I guess it's not SO bad....

This is a close up of my chip. Okay, not quite Dumb and Dumber like (c'mon people, I'm trying to make myself feel better!), but it's there none the less. Are you happy now? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not till I see the brow!

kathleen

Unknown said...

i cant tell what tooth is supposed to have a chip! you look perfectly fine to me... but i did notice the pic is just shy of showing your fancy brow job!
i really need to see the brow!!!

Unknown said...

also! lucky you on your necklace!