Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visitors

Within our group of friends here in Raleigh, it's usual tradition to congregate in the waiting room and wait for the announcement that the baby has been born. We had so many visitors come to love on us and Will. Here are some of those friends and family below.

Allison holding baby Eden

Will's Grammy Renstrom in from Charlotte

G-Pop

Greta who pretty much cared only about rearranging the hospital room and trying on all the newborn clothes out of the bassinet.

Marty and William who's trying to hold Will's hand.

Meghan, one of my girls I discipled 2 years ago.

Kiki, who came just in time from AK to help us pack up the hospital room

And Emily who was unable to visit us, but Adam and I went upstairs to visit her, Todd, and their newest little one, Levi (pictured). She gave birth 2 days after me. I could take the time in telling our neat story, but I'll just copy below her version from her blog.
Ok for those of you who don't know: Last year, my friend Natalie gave birth to her litte girl Greta on June 11 at 5:06am and I gave birth to our little girl, Mecaden on June 12 at 8:33pm. They were 39 hours and 27 minutes apart. Why is this so neat? Because Natalie just gave birth to her little boy, Will on October 15 at 7:49pm and I gave birth to our little boy Levi on October 17th at 5:54am. They are 34 hours and 5 minutes apart. Yep. We planned it. How cool is that? So Natalie found me on friday before she was discharged and we had to get a picture since we didn't last time- she's holding Levi in this picture. Ok Nat- when are we going to have our thirds?

1 comment:

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

That is so crazy! I can't wait to meet Will, but O and I have colds...ugh!